Monday, March 28, 2011

Curated Facebook Conversation #1 Je Sk, Christopher L. Costabile, featuring: Richard Nowhere

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey...
is this ambient
or experimental
or glitch?

cuz it could be coldwave
witchdancer weirdo-pop
I'd call it lunatic fringe Jesus rock
Jesis rawk





do you hate jesus?

only when your band doesn't rock him hard enough

do you need a witness?

i need a shepherd
i am a mother too

mother's milk duds?
healthy baby

we call her jesup roc
i call flim flam

thnx dood. love ur tapes too.
rape tapes

what's tht?
a command

to who?
a comanche
c'mon, che
ya






you ok?


i'm dead man


oh ok, i thought you were just being a dick


dicks don't hate jesus


i don't know what your insinuating with any of this, do you have a problem with me? did i upset you? do you not like me? does me trying to be your friend piss you off?


would you rather not talk to me? am i not good enough for you? are you smarter than me? is your virility tht much higher than mine? should i tell others?


does my music suck? does your music not suck? does music suck? should everyone read about john cage? would you want to tell them?


haha. i really can't tell if you're being serious or not. now i'm frightened. good job.

can i learn how to be better? does wanting to be better mean i am growing? if you are dead then how can you talk to me? oh, are you being philosophical. do you not believe in things? should i not believe in things?

is tht better for me? please let me know. i am waiting.

i really wanted to build a home together. with throw pillows and a four post bed/couch/futon. please.


if i wasn't high on pills and watching live at pompeii right now i'd go along with this blindly and willingly


but instead you'll have to make a home all by your homesome


I deleted you you motherfucker. FIND YOU'RE OWN GODDAMNED THROW PILLOWS!!!!!!!!!



and then he deleted me.
and then we made up.

No comments:

Post a Comment