Saturday, April 2, 2011

today's big thing

i decided, today, that anything worth doing is not worth doing ________________.
this was       on my decision ___ _______ _____________. i know that you     , i as well, do
not get the j--es about ___________ and language. however,_________, i still (     ) you with
all of the love a __________ can muster for a book of things. a book of things.

please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
exclusivity is a rabid fish/horse/bird
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me
please do not make jokes about me

1 comment:

  1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!

    "RAIN / TO / STOP / BREATHING" - clark coolidge

    ReplyDelete